Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Printer hp deskjet k209a shows E and can't recognize the catridge

HP Recommended

My printer k209a installed on windows 7 shows E and it cannot show the estimated ink even I have unistalled and re-installed  everything, this printer worked properly last time. this is very frustating. I have browsed an answer everywhere and have done everything I could, it cant help. My printer can scan, but it cannot copy or print. But I don't know why, when I pressed button ON/OFF and button cancel together, my printer can recognize the catridge and show the estimated ink and also not showing E anymore..but only few seconds after it prints the test-print, then it becomes E again. Please help me.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
33,076 26,456 2,404 8,548
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in this document may help resolve the cartridge error.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
The problem before was caused by error catridge and I have bought the new one and there is no E anymore. But now I got new problem, it is more confusing when I can copy and scan, but I cannot print anything (notepad, ms office, PDF). Help......... When I go to "device and printers", my printer status is ready, but when I start printing on ms office, my printer status is idle. My driver was installed successfully. Help me
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
33,076 26,456 2,404 8,548
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will respond in the other thread you posted.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation