cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Iris245
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer is printing but cue is not clearing; so, I get a message that says the doc fails to print.

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart Premium 309
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since I reloaded Windows 10 and/or Office 2017, I have been getting a printer error that documents fail to print.  I have a wireless connection to my Photosmart Premium 309 and had no issues before I had to reset my pc laptop.  

Most documents however,  DO print but remain in que.  Sometimes the document prints in duplicate.  I have tried uploading the driver again but can't seem to clear this issue.  I appreciate your suggestions as to what to try next.  I am not very tech savvy.

1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,085 488 958
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Iris245

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that the print jobs are getting stuck in the queue. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Are you able to make a copy on the printer?

For any issues related to print jobs getting stuck in the print queue, please try the steps suggested in this HP Article and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation