cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Evelyn4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer not working

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro X476dw MFP

Hi

My printer has stopped working.  It is bringing up a white screen with Error Printer Not Working please turn off and on with lots of flashing lights.  I turn it on and it works for about 2 minutes and returns to the same again.

I have tried resetting network settings, resetting to factory default settings.  I have tried turning off my router, computer and printer and then turning them all on again nothing is working.  This is a printer for a home office so I really need to get it working again thanks.

It gives  an error number very briefly on a blue screen (B8) cant get the rest as it very quickly turns to the white screen as mentioned above.

Many thanks.

Evelyn O'Riordan.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation