Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i watched the video and did everything you said twice still does not work thank you

HP Recommended

Make sure you've completed the step on cleaning the rollers as thoroughly as possible. In my experience, that step is the most likely to make a difference.

The last step is to service the printer.  If you've tried the other steps and it still won't work, then most likely the printer is broken. Sorry - not what you wanted to hear I'm sure.  

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

help

HP Recommended

hi there kysunshine,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot.

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended

THANK YOU,WHOEVER YOU ARE, FOR REPLYING..  FOR  SOME  REASON  THE  PRINTER SEEMS  TO BE  WORKING  AGAIN..  HP  COULD  BE  A  LOT  EASIER  TO  GET AROUND FOR OLD PEOPLE AND ONES WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A COMPUTER.  WHY DO YOU THINK WE COME TO THIS SITE ANY WAY?????

HP Recommended

need help with printing  i keep getting printer out of paper and it is not

HP Recommended

Hi there lovegodess,

What printer model and operating system are you using?

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
HP Recommended

that's also my problem... now where not using HP produtcts like their printer, because it requires special papers in order to function..im disappointed, we only used it for 3 months....

HP Recommended

that,s also my problem, we only used hp printers for 3 months, i don't want to buy their products, and i will not recomment it to my friends.... 

HP Recommended

Im having this same issue. Printer: Photosmart premium c309m-g, windows 7(64-bit). I recently reinstalled windows and havent been able to print since reloading the software. Scans work fine, but both the photo paper and normal paper fail to print. It makes noise, i can sometimes see a piece being loaded  but then is rejected and I get the "out of paper" error.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.