cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dakotagrama Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer says paper jam, but there is no paper stuck. It is a HPC309 photosmart premium.

My HPC309 photosmart printer says paper jam, but there is not paper stuck.  I am using HP paper so what is the issue?  How can I get the printer started again?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,335 17,101 1,039 2,615
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer says paper jam, but there is no paper stuck. It is a HPC309 photosmart premium.

Hi Dakotagrama,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I saw your post, you have a paper jam error but can't find any paper jammed.

I will be happy to help you.

I have provided a document for paper jams just to make sure all the areas possible were checked.

'Paper jam or misfeed' Message Displays on the All-in-One.

The last step is Solution four: Reset the product which I would try first to see if that will resolve the issue.

Then go through all the other steps of the document.

What happened before the paper jam message?

Did you actually have a jam or just the false message that is coming up?

Hope this helps.

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great weekend!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation