cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kiddienurse
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer suddenly printing 3 pages on 1 sheet in landscape but smaller

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4630
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My printer has occasionally taken to printing half a page on a multipage printing job or not printing the first page at all, just the remainder.  Today it has started printing in landscape when set to Portrait and printing sideways 2 pages to each side of the sheet of paper.  All the settings are the way I want them and I did a diagnostic on it which came back perfect and printed the test sheet correctly.  I'm at a loss...I need it to work on an estate I'm executor of.  Can anyone help??

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,781 30,485 2,787 10,216
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kiddienurse

Executor can a difficult job -- hang in there!

Some Ideas:

If you are pretty certain that the settings are actually correct -- and you did not leave the Printing Preferences set to an "old" job, then it is possible that something is confused with the printing software setup.

Double check the settings --

Manage Print Output with Print Preview

Basics:

Printing Preferences

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then try restarting everything, including the router --

Then try removing the existing printer program and installing a fresh copy.

Printer:   HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer

Full Feature Software:

File name: OJ4630_198.exe

Release details

Released: Nov 12, 2015

Version 32.3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Full Feature Software – Printer

NOTE: If the computer has recently been migrated to Windows 10, you may need to remove the existing printer software > reboot > download and install fresh copy of the Full Feature Software > reboot

Section(s) include:

• The Windows 10 Printer Frenzy
  • Restart Everything
  • Download and Installation

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation