cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer suddenly went "off line" after I changed ink cartridge. HP OfficeJet 5610 and Windows 10

HP Recommended

Please can someone help.  I cannot even find my scanner when I go to printer options.  I have been using Windows 10 for ages now but it is only since I replaced the color cartridge that I have the "offline" status.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,782
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Alucia

Thank you for joining the HP Forums! 

I noticed your post that your HP OfficeJet 5610 is now offline, on Windows 10 after installing a new color cartridge. I am happy to help! 

Please try the steps within this guide, Printer is Offline (Windows). And, let me know what happens! 

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope this guide helps! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation