Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer won't Boot up

HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Computer was saying no device found. So I powerd down my printer thinking it was a issue with the wireless network connection like it had been in the past. When i turn the printer on it tries to start up and the bar on the bottom get about half way then locks up and it restrts. PLease help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,012
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try the nvram reset below. Read the caution statement and you may have to setup the wireless again since the printer will revert back to out of the box status.

NVRAM initialization
Performing an NVRAM initialization resets the following settings and information:
● All menu settings are reset to factory default values.
● All localization settings, including language and country/region, are reset.
CAUTION: All onboard network settings are also reset. Be sure to print a configuration page before
restoring defaults. Make note of the IP address that is listed on the Jetdirect configuration page. You
might need to restore the IP address after an NVRAM initialization.
After performing an NVRAM initialization, reconfigure any computers that print to this product.
Uninstall and then reinstall the product software on the computers.
1. Turn the product off.
2. Touch the right arrow button. Hold this button as you turn the product on.
NOTE: The right arrow button is not visible when the product is off, but it is still active. Note its
position before you turn off the product.
3. When Permanent storage init. appears on the display, release the right arrow button.
When the product has finished the NVRAM initialization, it returns to the Ready state.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation