cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rebtop1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer won't accept a4 size photo paper

HP Recommended
Hp envy 4507
Our hp printer will not accept a4 photo paper - the paper jams every time it gets about an inch through. The printer has no problem printing on smaller sizes of photo paper. I have tried cleaning the roller heads with no success.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,614
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rebtop1, Greetings!

Thank you for accessing HP support forums! I see by your post that you are experiencing issues while printing in A4 size photo paper. I will certainly do my best to help you.

Please note you have to manually change the paper type and paper size while using an A4 size photo paper. If not, the printer will try printing using the default settings and will end up in jamming the paper.

Check http://hp.care/2dn2KDw to change the paper settings if you are using Windows OS. If you are using the MAC OS X, go to http://hp.care/2dn3pF6 and follow the instructions to change the settings.

Let me know if that helps. Have a great day 🙂

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation