Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Annie57 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer won't print

HP Deskjet 3755
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I just purchased this printer a few months ago and it was working fine. Now it won't print any pages fully. I printed something from Adobe, and all that printed was the letter head, but not the body of the document. So I tried a Word document. Nothing comes out.  I know that the computer and printer are communicating (both with cable line and with wirelessly).  And the ink is full because this is fairly new. 

I am incredibly frustrated with this. 

1 REPLY
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7692 417 562
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Printer won't print

Hi @Annie57,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print pages completely from your HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if the cartridges are not aligned properly.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Fixing Poor Print Quality

If the issue still persists, then you may install the built-in drivers for Mac from the link: Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation