Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I just purchased this printer a few months ago and it was working fine. Now it won't print any pages fully. I printed something from Adobe, and all that printed was the letter head, but not the body of the document. So I tried a Word document. Nothing comes out.  I know that the computer and printer are communicating (both with cable line and with wirelessly).  And the ink is full because this is fairly new. 

I am incredibly frustrated with this. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Annie57,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print pages completely from your HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if the cartridges are not aligned properly.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Fixing Poor Print Quality

If the issue still persists, then you may install the built-in drivers for Mac from the link: Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.