Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer wont copy a document

HP 3055A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

My printer works okay when printin documents from PC/Network however when copying documents the printer prints out blank pages?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer wont copy a document

Hi @Demodaze,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums for a solution to your copying issue.

I understand that you are using an HP Deskjet 3055A e-All-in-One Printer with a Windows 7 PC which it seems to print fine from, but when you copy the page comes out blank. I would like to help with that.

I would start by printing a Printer Status Report using the printer's control panel. Here is a support document that can show you how if you are unsure - Printing a Printer Status Report.

About half way down the page it should show the ink levels for the two ink cartridges. If both the level bars have ink in them, there may be a hardware issue with the scan bulb. If one or both of levels show empty, it might be an empty or problem cartridge.

Please let me know how the ink levels on the Printer Status Report look.

I will watch for your reply so I can determine the best next step. Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation