Note on archived topics.
09-07-2017 10:26 AM
My printer wont print anything it just says that it is paused and i'm not sure how to unpause it.
09-09-2017 10:36 AM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are facing issues with your HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer wherein it is on pause mode.
This issue could occur if the pause printer option is checked in the printer driver settings.
Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.
And here are a few steps listed below:
1. Turn the printer off and on, and then make sure it is in a ready state.
2. Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
3. Find the icon for the printer you originally installed.
4. Right-click the icon for the default printer, and then select See what's printing. The print queue window opens.
5. Click Printer. If a checkmark displays next to Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline, click each item to remove the checkmark. Try to print.
You may also check the link: Printer is Offline (Windows)
Let me know if this works.
You have a good day ahead.