Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My printer wont print anything it just says that it is paused and i'm not sure how to unpause it.
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are facing issues with your HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer wherein it is on pause mode.
This issue could occur if the pause printer option is checked in the printer driver settings.
Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.
And here are a few steps listed below:
1. Turn the printer off and on, and then make sure it is in a ready state.
2. Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
3. Find the icon for the printer you originally installed.
4. Right-click the icon for the default printer, and then select See what's printing. The print queue window opens.
5. Click Printer. If a checkmark displays next to Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline, click each item to remove the checkmark. Try to print.
You may also check the link: Printer is Offline (Windows)
Let me know if this works.
You have a good day ahead.
Rainbow23 I am an HP Employee If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button, “Thumbs up" button!
Thank you! This fixed my problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community