cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
psedwa
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Printers and All-In-Ones

HP Recommended

I have a HP Photosmart Prem-Web C309n-s series - wireless and use it with MAC OSx10.6.8 - after the last automatic update of the 309 it will not show anything on the touch screen except the HP logo and the on button just continues to flash.  I have tried to research on the internet to find out what to do but I can't find anything helpful to explain what I need to do.  Thanks for any assistance anybody can give.

3 REPLIES 3
dianebrat
Level 7
898 892 39 72
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You might get better answers in the Printers forum, not the Touchsmart Desktop PC forum that you posted this in.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-and-All-In-Ones/ct-p/InkJet

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,883 83 185
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello psedwa: Just uninstall your printer and reinstall it again. Proble received a corrupted update or update was not installed right. Try this step  just to allow to use printer right a way. Hp Moderator will remove question to printers section of forum this section is for Touchsmart computers. If Hp's moderator  does not remove your question then you need to repost it in printers section. This is important question and may happen again on next update. I am just able to get you to use printer not a real fix or solution. Another words temporarily fix.

psedwa
Author
3 1 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks i realize i posted in wrong area

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation