cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JayPatten
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printers going offline on Sever

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (64-bit)

I have an issue with several clients printing from our Citrix environment.  WE are running Xenapp 4.5 aon a Windows 2003 x64 server and when theyprint they can often print a couple of print jobs and then teh printer shows Offline on the server and the jobs build up in the queue.  I have been trying to overcomet his by trying different printer mappings ranging from the HP UPD (various versions) and the Citrix UPD, as well as the HP LaserJet 4.  In other cases the person will have the printer go offlien as soon as they try to print the first job and I have not been able to find a definite pattern.  Most users are running WIndows 7 x64 onteh client side with the version 13.3 of the citrix client.  

I am currently hitting a wall with finding a solution.  I have (on the advice of another board) installed teh following MS hotfixes on a few of the clients without correcting the issue though there may have been some improvement (KB2732673, KB2728738, KB2878378).  I believe the print jobs are generated by Active Reports but am trying to verify that.

Thank you

Jason

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation