cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Grippo1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Printers

HP Recommended
HP Envy 120 series

My printer which up to now has discharged work at the front has suddenly started discharging from the rear,how can i change this back to fronty discharging? .

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DocCottle
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 404 709
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Grippo1,

Welcome to the HP forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I understand that you are having some issues with your Envy 120 releasing pages from the back of the printer. I can help you with that.

What is happening is the rear access door on the printer is either missing or not connected properly. If the rear access door is properly attached then the printer will again complete printing and deposit the pages in the paper tray.

I hope this helps and I hope you have a great week!

If this resolves your issue then please help other users find this post by clicking on Accept as Solution on my post.

If you appreciate my help then please let others know by clicking on the thumbs up icon below my post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Grippo1
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Worked a treat .Thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation