cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing 2 sided when I don't want it too on photosmart 7520

HP Recommended
Photosmart 7520
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

When I print from the web it gives me the option of selecting 2-sided printing or not.  But when I print from Word (Word for Mac 2011) it doesn't give me the choice and automatically prints 2-sided.  How do I keep it from doing that?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,728 1,679 114 216
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lissa2,

Welcome to the HP community,

I understand your printer is automatically printing on both sides of the paper (duplexing), and you would like to set it to print on one side of the page. I will be happy to help.

Below, I have posted a link to a document that offers some information about duplexing. When you open the document, scroll down and open the drop down menu titled "Printing on both sides of the paper (duplexing)". Please follow the instructions under the section titled "Automatic duplexing with the duplexer accessory" to change the print settings.

HP Printers - Printing and Changing Print Settings (OS X)

Let me know if this helps.

MarcelusWallace

I work on behalf of HP

★Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks" for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation