cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mahfoud
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing Avery 8927 return adress labels

HP Recommended
Hp officejet pro K 8600 911n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I wanted to print adress labels Avery 8927 on sheets 8½ x 11. I put some sheets of avery labels in the tray ( n°1).  I clicked on print but the printer K 8600 did'nt print and tell me the message « no paper in the tray». Help please, thank you every one.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
midnight-anwrs
Retired
Retired
1,040 978 54 104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Afternoon @Mahfoud,

I might be able to offer some advice on how to print your Avery labels.

Are you using the correct template from the Avery website? Avery provides 3 FREE ways you can use their templates; 

• Avery Design & Print Online
  • Avery Design & Print Software
  • Avery Design & Print Tablet App

The other recommended option is to download the template file for Microsoft Word; Click here for Avery Solutions for Microsoft® Word.

Once you have the correct template file, try to print and let me know what happens. (Also please indicate which router you went for the template)

Note: You may also want to play with your print settings, choose thicker paper types or label paper options.

Please let me know if any of these steps resolved your issue, or if there is anything else I can do to help. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks, 

midnight-anwrs
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue - it helps others find the solution later.

Don't forget to come back and click the Thumbs Up on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation