cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RogerJones
Level 1
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printing Passport Photos

HP Recommended

I am trying to print passport photos on my HP t550.uk computer (Windows XP) using an HP C4280 printer using Photosmart Essential 3.5 on the multiphoto x6 template (printing on to 6x4 paper should accommodate 6 photos), but the dropdown menu on paper size is limited to A4 /A4 Borderless.

I've tried altering the settings to 6x4 paper but the computer keeps telling me it cannot accept those revised settings in the template (saying Photo Template only supports A4 size paper)

I'm sure that I did not have this problem when I printed off similar photos some time ago.

What am I doing wrong?

Also on accessing Photosmart the default setting for access to viewing the photo library is set to Date rather than Folder, as it used to do. 

Have there been patches auto-downloaded which have changed the defaults settings, and if so how can I change them back?

Any help appreciated!

Roger

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation