cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chand39
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printing business cards

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610

Hello, I want to print some business cards on my OfficeJet Pro 8610. What brand of printing paper  I should buy? Secondly,  where can I find instructions about how to print the cards?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mustafa

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,964 90,841 11,700 25,057
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You need a right template. Please use the following instructions:

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02539825

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,109 30,812 2,823 10,324
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Chand39

Thanks to @banhien -- I have added the HP document link to my own scribblings.  Smiling.

Chand,

If it all turns into rocket-science (becomes difficult), you might take a look at using Avery free software to help you create your business cards.

Help, suggestions, and examples (labels and business cards):

Printing Labels_Business-Cards_Cards

Disclaimer:  I do not have any affiliation with Avery or any other company; I just use the program.

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation