cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cjbechtel
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing image files on 8.5 x 11 paper

HP Recommended

I have been trying to figure out how to just print on regular paper (using an android tablet, galaxy 10.1). It seems that this is not possible. Im having a hard time believing that I can't print an image file to regular paper. Please say I am wrong or this printer is going back to the store.

I have tried doing the file as an attachment, it wants to use photo paper.

I have tried including the image in the body of the e-mail, nothing prints and my online account shows a "system error" for the print job.

Any help will be appriciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi cjbechtel,

Which printer do you have?  I am assuming that you have a printer with a separate photo tray.  If that is so, than ePrinting an image file as an attachment will automatically default to the photo tray. However, you can download the HP iPrint Photo app from the Android Market. This app will allow you to choose which tray to send the print job, but the tablet will have to be on the same network as the printer in order to use this app.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation