cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ht1065
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing multiple documents with errors

HP Recommended
Designjet T2500
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

We have a T2500 here at the office for construction plans and recently (and randomly), we will print 1 document and it will print the pages out of order, some print half way down the page (leaving us with half a blank page), and it prints the same errors 6-10 times. It doens't do this for every document and I recently did a Firmware update, so that may fix it, but does anyone have any insight?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 818 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You maybe did not define the print media properly & caused prints blank or wrong.

you first make sure your image size....   for example     24x36" & you had 24" roll.

so you define the print size by using     custom  size & enter media 24" wide & 36: high in    portrait mode.

if you have larger roll like 42"    you enter   42" wide & 24" high  in landscape mode      etc etc.

If you always use the same size & can go to   printer property   >>   print preference & entet that size

& chose print quality.....    then apply.

prior pressing    print    & make sure image was line up properly,  otherwise do not print & check media size again.

My steps were from Windows 7 & Adobe photoshop.   not sure what you use....

for reference only & excuse me if not work for you.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation