Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Hi! @Bobuddy, Welcome to HP forums.
I understand when you print a document it prints two times and hangs up.
Don't worry I'd love to help you out.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
Please provide the operating system you are running on your PC.
It sounds like a driver issue uninstall the driver's from root level on your PC and reinstall the printer drivers and check if it helps.
1. Navigate to Start >Type Devices and Printers in the Search > Select it from the results
2. Highlight your printer object and Right Click
3. Choose Remove Device
4. Highlight something else from the list
5. Click the Print Server Properties button from the toolbar
6. Select the Drivers Tab
7. Highlight the appropriate print driver
8. Click Remove
9. Check the Remove Driver and Driver Package option when prompted
10. Click OK
Please update the printer drivers using this link.
Let me know if this helps!
Have a great day ahead! 🙂
A4Apollo I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community