Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

Problems installing driver for HP B110a printer from HP website as no CD

My laptop crashed & had to have complete recovery carried out therefore lost printer set up.  I cannot find my installation CD & cannot download the relevant driver (says that it is mising the 'WSD driver')  from HP.com.  I tried the Windows 7 wizard helper but it says it doesn't work with this model. 

When I have got through to the 'install' section it starts ok but one it gets past the checking updates it just completely disappears off the screen.  Please help as I need to print & have wasted so much time trying to resolve this the last 2 days!

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Problems installing driver for HP B110a printer from HP website

my laptop apparantly needed to be wiped and I dont have the cd to reinstall my printer. I follow the instructions from the HP website but the driver wont install.  Helpplease  because this is really starting to stress me out!!!

Retired
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: Problems installing driver for HP B110a printer from HP website

@HPdrivesmemad 

Please check out your other thread for my reply.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Software-Drivers/HP-B110a-driver-wont-install/m-p/40...

ThanksSmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation