Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kc1972 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems installing driver for HP B110a printer from HP website as no CD

My laptop crashed & had to have complete recovery carried out therefore lost printer set up.  I cannot find my installation CD & cannot download the relevant driver (says that it is mising the 'WSD driver')  from HP.com.  I tried the Windows 7 wizard helper but it says it doesn't work with this model. 

When I have got through to the 'install' section it starts ok but one it gets past the checking updates it just completely disappears off the screen.  Please help as I need to print & have wasted so much time trying to resolve this the last 2 days!

2 REPLIES
HPdrivesmemad Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my laptop apparantly needed to be wiped and I dont have the cd to reinstall my printer. I follow the instructions from the HP website but the driver wont install.  Helpplease  because this is really starting to stress me out!!!

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
15163 854 2145
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HPdrivesmemad 

Please check out your other thread for my reply.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Software-Drivers/HP-B110a-driver-wont-install/m-p/40...

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation