Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,739 Views)

Problems with HP Envy 120

[ Edited ]

All sorts of issues here....

#1. Upgraded my computer from an older gen Macbook Pro to a new Macbook Pro with 10.8 and I can't scan with the HP Scan software because each scan comes out blurry.

#2. I've upgraded to the lastest firmware and software.

#3. Interestingly enough, when I scan directly by tapping the printer/scanner's touchscreen, I can get clear pages; however, if I go through the scan utility, the pages are either blue or blurry. I can't use the touchscreen to print because I need to print multiple pages at a time.

#4. Randomly. I can't find my product number anywhere. It's not on the UPC tag like the articles say.

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 3 (1,692 Views)

Re: Problems with HP Envy 120

Anything HP?

Distinguished Professor
Message 3 of 3 (1,677 Views)

Re: Problems with HP Envy 120

stomepr90,

#1 Have you tried using Image Capture under Applications?

#2 Did you download the driver from HP or Apple?

#3 The printer is probably using Image Capture and Preview. 

#4 http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Best of luck,

Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation