cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dannal
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Problems with a new HP printer

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 8610
Windows 8.1

I bought a new HP Office Jet Pro 8610 and I'm having all sorts of problems with it - some of which might be to with the wireless router rather than the printer itself.

It always appears as Offline when I boot everything up but switching off the router and repowering it all usually works. However...

When I eventually manage to print something it takes over a minute to start printing and sometimes takes up to two minutes by which time the computer has already generated an error message.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
RnRMusicMan
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,611 749 1,788
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @dannal,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I am sorry to hear about the connection issues with your HP Officejet 8610, but I am happy to help!

Please see the following guides:

1. 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print: Windows 8.
  2. Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection

Also, please take a look at our HP Wireless Printing Center website.

Hope this helps, and thank you for posting! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation