cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jodsho
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems with printing on both sides of the paper

My HP Photosmart 7510 won't print on both sides. I have a MacBook Pro (i don't know if that has anything to do with the case). 

First: I think it's too much trouble to find the "two-sided" option. I have to look for it every time because it's different from Word, PowerPoint and Adobe's PDF reader.. I dont like this. 

Second: When i choose "two-sided" and "long-adge binding" then "print" (after some ok's) the HP Photosmart 7510 just won't print on both sides. 

I have tried the same from my MacBook to an HP ENVY 110 and it works! 

Can someone please help me? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
dixiegal52
1 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try change the type of paper to other matte Injet paper in paper type and the print quality to draft.Turn off borderless. I use flip to long edge.Choose what type of print you want and save it. You can rename this for future use. This works on my HP Envy 4520.

0 Kudos
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 154
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.

Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.

1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.

If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!"

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation