Note on archived topics.
11-26-2013 06:59 AM
My HP Photosmart 7510 won't print on both sides. I have a MacBook Pro (i don't know if that has anything to do with the case).
First: I think it's too much trouble to find the "two-sided" option. I have to look for it every time because it's different from Word, PowerPoint and Adobe's PDF reader.. I dont like this.
Second: When i choose "two-sided" and "long-adge binding" then "print" (after some ok's) the HP Photosmart 7510 just won't print on both sides.
I have tried the same from my MacBook to an HP ENVY 110 and it works!
Can someone please help me?
05-10-2016 12:29 PM - edited 05-10-2016 12:31 PM
Try change the type of paper to other matte Injet paper in paper type and the print quality to draft.Turn off borderless. I use flip to long edge.Choose what type of print you want and save it. You can rename this for future use. This works on my HP Envy 4520.
05-10-2016 12:36 PM
I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.
Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!