cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
iam_hp
Level 2
10 6 1 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

[Question] Wireless: HP 1102w Driver Update for Lion

Hi there,

I'm currently using a USB cable to connect to my HP 1102w to print my papers. Everything worked in Snow Leopard, but when I updated to Lion. I can't use the wireless feature and I can't see my printers wireless network, I am assuming this is a driver's compatibility problem with Lion.

Advise.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Level 16
Level 16
25,631 25,361 4,547 9,894
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

A fully compatible Lion driver been released several weeks ago.

First, download and install the latest sofwtare version:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL32564/bi-80684-6/LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution.dmg

Then you may follow step four within the document below in order to reconfigure the wireless connection:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02020336

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
iam_hp
Level 2
10 6 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I followed the instructions from the link you gave me. The last step was interesting because after removing the USB, the printer with Bonjour was not recognized. I added (+) the 'USB - A' that I setup earlier and didn't delete (-) it. When I added it, 'USB - B' popped up then I deleted the original 'USB - A'. 'USB - B' is the driver that recognized the printer with Bonjour.

Thank you for the support.

I do not work with HP. 🙂

0 Kudos
RiccardoARTE
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi iam_hp. May I ask you how you make your 1102w working with 10.6.8 ? I still have problems.
Thanks. r.nicoletti@gmail.com
0 Kudos
pwhell
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

This didn't work for me -- I've reloaded the sw a couple of times, updated, nothing!  The printer keeps thinking it's out of paper, and no matter what I do, and no matter whether it thinks it has paper (green light), when I go to print it says it's out of paper.  HELP???

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,085 6,034 326 1,047
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello pwhell. I understand you are experiencing "out of paper" message on your printer. In order to assist you thoroughly, I require the model number of the printer. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference his document for further assistance: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bpy21016

Please respond as soon as possible so I can assist you.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation