Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 4 0 0
Message 11 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks. I'm looking forward to utilizing all my features on my new 8500. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 12 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was wondering this, too, but in reference to another model: Photosmart C4280.

To make this question more generally applicable, can you tell us about how far back driver support will be extended for the various printer/all-in-one models for OS X 10.6? The reason I ask is that when I upgraded from 10.4 to 10.5, I could no longer scan with my previous model all-in-one and the support person who replied to my email inquiry said no new driver was planned for the model I had, so I had to buy a new one.

Thanks!

Message Edited by wabes2k on 08-25-2009 02:45 AM
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
1,537 1,533 81 399
Message 13 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check out the list here for printer support in Snow Leopard:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01664444

Regards / Jim B / Wireless Enthusiasts
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 14 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Awesome, thanks!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
14 8 2 0
Message 15 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi  Wi-Fi-Guy,

Again, Thank you so very much for all the time you took out of your busy schedule to let us all know about the update. :generic:  Yesterday, I went to see the gentleman where I'm purchasing my new computer. I was telling him how much Iove the HP Officejet Pro Wireless All-in-one and was waiting on  when the new driver would be available. So that's great news!

Take Care,

gm56

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
26 26 2 1
Message 16 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Actually, with the released version of 10.6, there will be nothing else you'll need to download to print,scan of fax.  It is all included in OS.

The following doc will walk you though the process of setting up and using your 8500 in 10.6.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01846935

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation