cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 41 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just purchased (15) discontinued HP7510 printers because we needed a fax option for remote construction sites with Internet and no phone.  Using VOIP with traditional faxes was unreliable now hoping I didn't spend thousand of dollars on these 7510 printers.  My employees say that they can receive efaxs on the 7510 but when trying to send out a fax on 7510, they receive the following error message "Your printer is not connected to a network."  I know that this statement is untrue due to the fact they are able to receive faxes just fine and are able to wirelessly print from the computers.  Called efax and they said they have aware of the issues "for days".  Gave me HP phone number and wished me well.  Called tech support with HP and was told by CSR that I needed to contact HP Cloud department (855-785-2777) but unfortunately, they close early on Saturdays and are unavailable on Sundays.

Any and all help would be appreciated...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 42 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm also having the same problem.  I worked with HP yesterday and went through a series of steps as suggested in this forum and nothing worked.  They had heard that eFax was having server problems or doing maintenance.  I was told to wait about a week and try again.  Oh great.

Contacted eFax customer support twice and they refuse to even help.  Their standard reply is to call HP customer support.

I will never use eFax again.  If I purchase another printer with the ability to fax, it will be a telephone fax. 

This is getting ridiculous!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 43 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended
mine started working the next day. appears to have been an issue with the eFax server.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 44 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just received this from eFax Customer Service:

"Unfortunately, there is indeed an issue with the Efax service for HP Printers. This is an ongoing issue since last week and our engineers are still working on fixing it. 

We hope to have the problem fixed soon.

I have added you to the list of people who will contacted once the issue is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Efax Customer Support"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 45 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you can not login to efax

Tap settings on the printer

Tap settings again Web Services Screen

Tap ePrint

Turn off the printer

Turn on the printer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 46 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

here's what I didn't see that you didn't try doing . update the firmware on your wireless router . after 7 months of having a Wireless printer but having to go all the way down stairs to this Wireless printer and connect my Wireless printer to my network just to print... . then by stupid luck and plain wasting time due to lack of productivity I went to my routers IP address on my browser .and check out what I could find as far as insite to this problem and while there I checked for updates to the routers firmware and there was an update since the update I can say I have not seen my Wireless printer go offline. .that's four months of true Wireless printing now if I can just afford to print.

[Content Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 47 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My computer geeks have recommended I get a cheap fax machine because yours is so bad. I cannot use my fax. The password you sent me is 4794 but it won't accept it when I try to fax. I have tried your way of fixing this and it didn't work. I am very unhappy with your product and will not be keeping it if this cannot be solved. This is a business; my fax is ultra important. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 48 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have an HP 7510 printer with efax. Fax was working fine until I reached my monthly limt. I upgraded to efax Plus earlier today. It says my fax has been sent to efax, but hen i check status, there is no record of it. Checked settings , eprint was off, I turned it on, but efaxes still are not sending.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,530 4,705 318 864
Message 49 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Diny,

I'm sorry to hear that after upgrading to eFax Plus that you are having problems sending eFaxes.

I recommend that you contact HP's Cloud Services at 1-855-785-2777.  If you live outside of the US/Canada region, please use the link below to find the Technical Support number for your country/region.

http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation