Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: Black not printing

I bought a 3522 deskjet less than a year ago, still under warranty by my receipt date of 2-24-13 but the online search cannot find it.  I haven't been able to print black since the day I bought it.  I ran all the diagnostics, went on line for suggestions and cleared the T shape area but absolutely no black ink printed.  Then I spent another chunk of money to replace the set up cartridges with NEW just to see if that was the problem.  In order to use the ink I spent money on and get my project done, I bought a 5520 that works great and was able to make use of the cartridges.  Now my problem is Walmart will not take this 3522 back and I cannot get through to HP (sat on on hold until the music ran out).  I want my money back on the 3522 since I no longer have a need for it.  I see all sorts of refurbished ones for sale but there must be a reason they no longer sell this one.  I cannot sell it in a broken state.  Please advise!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: Black not printing

Ok so you have proof of purchase, so I would definitely recommend contacting HP Phone Support for a replacement.

Phone no.s

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Any hassles please let me know and I will help follow up.

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation