Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (298 Views)

Re: Cartridge problem - new HP cartridges are registering as damaged after installation

I am using Officejet 4500 G510g, and facing the same problem.

If I clean the heads of catridges and install again, the error goes off and I can take the prints as usual. But the same error comes back once I restart the printer and I need to repeat the steps which is frustrating.

As I could not see any response from HP and their support team on telephone could not help

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

Re: Cartridge problem - new HP cartridges are registering as damaged after installation

Hi @Miglani 

What is the warranty ends date on the cartridge? (YYYY/MM/DD). Does the error occur on more than one cartridge?

Wty ends dates.jpg

Thanks

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

Hi @Ciara_B,

warranty ends date is 2015/08/14

Highlighted
Regents Professor
Message 4 of 4 (284 Views)

Ok, and does it work fine with a different cartridge? If so I'd recommend calling Support for a replacement cartridge under warranty

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation