cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: HP ENVY 5530 won't connect wireless Windows 10

HP Recommended

I have tried all your supposed  fixes for this problem and to this day nothing works. I have had this problem starting with Windows 8-10.1  Nothing has ever worked except unplugging printer and restarting and sometimes even that doesn't work.  I will never buy another HP product as I was hesitant in the first place and now can't afford to replace at the moment, but I will first chance I get. I cannot get to stay online, I use print scan doctor and HP assistantant and sees printer and then try to print a teast page and status is still offline

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 651
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @go4it2d

So you're seeing a Printer Offline msg with Windows10? Any luck with the Microsoft update?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/My-printer-is-offline-how-do-I-get-it-back-on-line/td-p...

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, still keeps going offline. Maybe CCleaner removes from registry. That's only thing I use at end of any session. Either have to reboot one or the other (computer or printer. or both)

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation