cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Richtom1
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Re: HP Envy 4500 top part doesn't print

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with my Envy 4500.  Not only does a portion of the top not print but also several times througout a page.  Just the top portion of the letters whether they are capital or lower case letters or numbers.

I am running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
rbalinang
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've never received an answer or resolution for my post. However, I just figured a solution on my own: make the scale 95%. I

0 Kudos
Richtom1
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK thanks I will try that and see what happens

Richard

0 Kudos
Richtom1
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I couldn't get 80% but I shrunk it to 75% and still the same problem when printing direct from the internet.  But if I capture the page with PSP 7 I can print the page w/o a problem but I cannot print an entire page only about 1/2 - 3/4. 

This problem of not printing the tops of various headers of a page just started.  I think it might be from the panasonic page itself. 

I will see about printing out a couple pages on eithre my son or daughters' printer and see what it looks like.

0 Kudos
rbalinang
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Maybe try to "shrink to fit"

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation