cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hpenvy5640to Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP envy 5640 error message remove and reinstall indicated print cartridge

I am having the same problem. When I opened the printer, it showed that the black ink was half consumed but when i started to print, an error message pops up stating:

"Ink Cartridge Problem

Remove and reinstall the indicated ink cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed, and then touch OK."

I tried removing and putting back the black cartridge a couple of times but still, the same pop message appears. Kindly assist me on this. I have also enrolled for the "HP Instant Ink", not sure now how can I continue to use the printer.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP envy 5640 error message remove and reinstall indicated print cartridge

HI @hpenvy5640to

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I can help you with your Instant Ink cartridge. 

I'm going to ask you to private message me.  The steps on how to do that can be found here

I will need you to provide  your Instant Ink account number or the email address you use to log into your Instant Ink account.  Since that will be a private conversation I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html 

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation