cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ShondaS
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Officejet Pro 8630 - printer cuts off image

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue, it is new.  I have has my 8600 office jet pro for a few years now.  I need to have this issue of it cutting off documents and the bottom and to the right FIXED.  It doesn't matter if I have fit to page selected, I have the most updated software, the driver is set to Yes for keeping the format...

HELP, 

I have a lot of printing to do and this is not working!

Thanks, 

Angry and Tired...

SS

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DavidVP216
Level 2
11 7 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does it happen with all your applicatons? I have the problem too, but only printing MS Word documents. My workaround is to load the Word document into Open Office, a freeware Word look-alike. My Word documents print OK from Open Office.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation