cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Re: ink system failure on photosmart plus b209a

HP Recommended

I have a Mac 10.6.8 and cannot seem to connect with my HP B209a.

I have re-installed the disc buy that was no help.  I am at the point

where I will buy a printer that id specifically capable to work with my

Mac.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 9
3,551 3,395 279 526
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello db385,

The printer you have is supported by Mac 10.6

Here is a link to the drivers for your printer

HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5 and v10.6

Knowing information as to what is going on with your printer may be more beneficial for us to support you.

Also since your post has nothing to do with the original posters issue and is a Mac related issue I am going to move your post to the mac board in it's own thread so it can get the proper attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have te sam problem 10 times on/off and stil the same problem: 0xc190023

I have new drivers, but I think it is not about drivers. Ithink I am gonna trow this printer true trough the window in a fev hours.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation