cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TriciaO
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: out of paper error on new printer Officejet 3830

HP Recommended

The problem began when I ran out of ink. Bought the cartridge and installed it. Then the paper would not feed correctly. It's been 2 weeks of 'customer service' who keep insisting that I need to put paper 'in the bottom ma'am' (the 3830 does not have a bottom paper feed!) ARRRRRGH!!!

I've been 'fiddling' for 2 weeks and just need to print a document. Extremely bad performance on HP's 'help' desk

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
8lives
Level 14
12,684 12,678 865 1,540
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Take a look at this HP support doc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation