Note on archived topics.
01-05-2014 06:57 PM
Every HP I've had allowed you in advanced options to reduce the image size that is output on regular 8/1/5-11 paper. I know the Envy does this with copies. How can I do this printing to the Envy or PDF print driver....thanks for any help.....M
01-17-2014 04:33 PM
Welcome to the support forums!
For reducing the paper print size of a PDF, I have included two documents for you to look over and try. The first one is 'How to reduce the PDF page size:', and then 'How do I shrink the page size of a PDF?'.
Please let me know if this has help reduce the print size, thank you.
01-20-2017 01:41 PM
I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.
Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!