cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mel1971
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Registering for replacement ink series

HP Recommended
HP Envy 5646

I'm trying to register for the replacement ink cartridges service but I've no ink in my printer to be able to print off the code required to complete the registration - any thoughts/solutions?? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Drakster
Retired
Retired
4,038 3,773 306 607
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Mel1971,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're trying to enroll into Instant Ink and you do not have Ink in the printer to print out the information page. I would be happy to look into this with you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

If you can't print the 'Information page' we can try a workaround to claim the printer if the steps below does not resolve the problem. 

To get the claim code please go to Web Services

1. From the printer control panel display, touch (ePrint), to view the ePrint email address or touch (Web Services Settings).

2. The claim code is everything before @hpeprint.com. 

If you still experience problems, please send me a private message with your printer's ePrint email address and let me know if you have customized it. 

Please let me know the results, I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation