cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JenniferASD
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Replace/ Fix Latex 360 Cutter

HP Recommended
Latex 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The cutter on our Latex 360 printer does not cut through the media after a job is completed anymore and we need to change it out or clean it. I haven't been able to find a basic set of instructions on how  to do this. Does anybody know?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,025
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See the attached.

JenniferASD
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for that David :). The only problem I have left is in the service menu I can't find the "replace cutter" option. I have looked in every sub menu that would make sense and the pages you linked don't specify where it's hidden.

0 Kudos
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,025
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See the attached documents.  If that does not work, then just select to replace printheads from the menu and when the carriage moves out so you can change the printheads, then turn the power off in the back and you will be able to move the carriage to whatever position you want to move it to.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation