The HP Community is here for you.
04-25-2013 10:23 AM
The video that I am including in this post was released at the beginning of this month and I wanted to give it some exposure since it shows one how to remove an old printhead and install a new one on the OJ Pro 8600. It covers the scenario that one is in warranty and has sent away for a replacement printhead.
It will walk one through:
- How to open the carriage access door and then power down the printer.
- Removing the printhead from the device by pulling it straight up and out of the printer.
- Removing the new printhead from the packaging and installing it in the printer.
- What parts to avoid touching on the printhead so that one does not damage it prior to installing it.
- How to properly package the old printhead for Shipment back to HP.