The HP Community is here for you.
10-23-2009 09:20 PM
12-29-2011 10:46 PM
I split my labels into two files.
- Remove the last column from your labels, and save it as "labels_forward.odt".
- Remove all but the first column, and save it as "labels_reverse.odt".
- Print "labels_forward.odt" onto your label stock.
- Remove the printed label sheets, and refeed them bottom first, so the unprinted column is at the left margin.
- Print "labels_reverse.odt".
I think the borderless printing relies on less than an 8.5 inch width, and the carriage movement is limited in its travel, so there will always be a right border on wide stock. This 2 step method works around that limitation.