cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MANNYRIOS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

SCANNER ACTION

HP Recommended
Other

I have an HP printer 8600, my scanner process is not working, it was before and not now, the prompt tells me to  open HP scanner options and select acassner options

where do I obtain the sorfware for the options?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
91,768 91,647 11,828 25,275
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

We can't help much because we have no idea what is the Operating System of your computer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ThistleLady
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My scanner doesn't want to work any more since I downloaded Windows 10.  Plus, the printer is blurring some of the black ink print when I print out a full page of information.  My printer is about 10 years old and I am worried it might have simply begun to quit on me.

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
91,768 91,647 11,828 25,275
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the information. We get a better picture now. Please download and install the following software and driver to your Windows 10 computer:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL40120/bi-108858-4/OJ8600_1315-1.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation