cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Roger49
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

SETUP

HP Recommended
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8625
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

ON THE INITIAL SETUP USING THE CONTROL PANEL INSTRUCTED TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGES. AFTER INSTALLING INK CARTRIDGES THAT CAME WITH PRINTER, THE SETUP WILL NOT CONTINUE. IT IS SHOWING THAT ONE OF THE INK CARTRIDGES, THE CYAN IS NOT INSTALLED. REMOVED AND REPLACED ALL CARTRIDGES AND GET SAME RESULTS. STUCK.

ROGER49 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,545
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Roger49

I would be happy to help you with your Officejet 8625. I understand you are going through the setup motions and the printer is reporting your cyan cartridge is not installed. I suggest using the following document to troubleshoot the issue: HP OfficeJet Printers - A 'Cartridge Missing' or 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges' Error Message Display....

If the issue persists, I suggest calling us. HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check. 

What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

If performing the recommended solutions or calling phone support resolves the issue, please click Accept as Solution to identify your post as solved. If you require further assistance, please let me know. Thanks. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation