cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SRD75
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scan mulitple pages into 1 document.

HP Recommended

Hi.

I have a HP Laserjet M2727mf printer/scanner connected to a Win XP SP3 laptop via USB.

The Windows scanner wizard will allow us to select "document feeder" as the paper source, so that we can scan multiple pages at once. However, each page is saved as an individual image file.

Is there a way that all the pages could be combined automatically, into 1 file?

I realise it can be done manually, but an office needs to scan an entire filing cabinet.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
klallen40
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue, but with the LaserJet M1319f MFP.  I have read the instruction to change in the save option dialog box, but it does not give me the option to "uncheck" a box.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation