cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stuarta
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Scan to email with Colour Laserjet CM2320

HP Recommended

I'm trying to configure a Colour Laserjet CM2320 to scan to email.  They have recently removed their internal server and was hoping I could get it to work with an external gmail account like some of their other devices are. 

However I can't get this to work.  All I can find is the SMTP Gateway and I've entered smtp.gmail.com and port of 25.  Under From E-mail address I've entered their gmail address, but it just fails everytime with

"An error occurred while sending the email.  Try sending again"

Checked the DNS server and pointed it to the main gateway and now get

"Cannot connect to the SMTP server"

Can anyone advise please as to whether this is possible

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Rish007
Level 1
12 8 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Stuarta

Did you find any solution this printer? I m having this issue and I want to use this feature very badly. Any help help me.

Thank you

Rish

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ManuelEMpl
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i solved this Problem -> i have SMTP, scan to mail with Authentification not function.. i test and test and test, then i give the port 25, its funtion 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation