cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Retired
Retired
768 631 42 97
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan to email

Hello @pshapiro,

Thanks so much for the screenshot.

I apologize, this printer is older than I had originally thought.

Unfortunately it does not include the Webscan feature, so you won't be able to use it for scanning with your Chromebook.

If you are looking at purchasing a newer printer, I would suggest looking for a printer with the Scan to E-mail feature so that you can scan into your e-mail, as well as have the Webscan option.

Thanks so much for sticking with me!

Have a great weekend.

:cathappy:

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pshapiro Tutor
Tutor
20 12 0 1
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan to email

Tjanks for all your help and info.  I think my printer is about 5 years old.   I should probably get a new one, but the 4500 works great, and I can scan from ny desk top running windows xp.  It would just be nice to scan from my Chromebook, but its not essential.

Hope you don't have to work the whole weekend.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation