cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wwahmed
3 3 0 0
Message 31 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Scan to google docs doesn wotk - HP6500A

Add one more victim to this defect. I recently bought HP Officejet 8600a Plus - specifically for being able to scan to cloud functionality (without needing a computer in between). I bought this HP printer specifically for this feature as I already had a working multi function brohter printer. Oh well, hopefully HP and Google will fix it soon...

0 Kudos
guygg
2 2 0 0
Message 32 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Just went through the online chat, which confirmed it was something Google changed that they need to fix. The agent was unable to specify, even generally (weeks, months, etc), when it might be fixed.

I'm in the sad position of having bought this otherwise outstanding unit as a Christmas gift for my father for the primary use reason of being able to scan directly to Google Docs (start archiving the decades of boxes of paperwork he's accumulated). Since that was the primary reason for even getting the thing, I'm faced with the decision of having to return it just because of the upload problem. Which sucks, because it's awesome that it does duplex scanning as well.

0 Kudos
peterpanpeter
4 4 0 0
Message 33 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I got a 6500A Plus AIO. It's so annoying to get an error message. I have spent hours trying solutions on the Google settings side of things with no success. It's one of the main features and it's broken, even with the latest update. HP fix this, please!!!

0 Kudos
johnbrown_esq
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 34 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

There was a previous post somewhere among these threads from an HP representative (at least that was what was portrayed) that said they would have this fixed in December. What a bunch of crap. No one at HP is probably doing anything. Big corporate companies not fighting or responding to its customers.
0 Kudos
peterpanpeter
4 4 0 0
Message 35 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My new 6500a (e710n) has this problem too. so disappointing.
0 Kudos
linebery
1 1 0 0
Message 36 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Any word yet on when the fix will be available?
0 Kudos
cianc
1 1 0 0
Message 37 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Add another unsatisfied customer to the list. This app is one of the main reaons i just bought my HP printer.

Also, a promise of a fix is not an actual fix, can we get this issue unmarked as fixed please? i can't see where to click to make this happen.

0 Kudos
jensjakobanders
Level 2
26 24 1 4
Message 38 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thread is changed to marked "Unsolved"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 39 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hey everyone,

I know you are all still struggling with this and I really apologize for the wait on a fix. We have determined that the issue is due to the switch from http-https on Google's end and we are working on a fix. I know you're not going to want to hear this and I hate to be the one to say it but unfortunately I don't know how long the fix is going to take to implement. As soon as I find out anything more I will let you know.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
johnbrown_esq
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 40 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Who in the world marked this as resolved when it hasn't been resolved? Also, to Dave_K, uh, we already know what the problem is -- this was pointed out months ago. Tell us something we don't already know.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation