cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MartinJLittle
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Scanjet 200 SCCM Installation

HP Recommended
HP Scanjet 200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am in the process of setting up an Operating Sytem Deployment for a distributed environment and need to be able to have the Scanjet 200 drivers and software installed via SCCM in the task sequence. This obviously means that the installation must be fully silent and unattended.

There appears to be scant information on how to achieve this. I have had partial success but extracting the contents of the setup_full_200.exe package, editing the autorun.inf and running the HPzStub.exe with a "\s". I was hoping there was a better method of doing this as I'm not 100% sure that my hacking of the Autorun is not going to cause issues.

I used the information from: THIS LINK to base my edits of the ini on, but had to also remove a reference to desktop shortcut creation.

Surely there is an easier way of achieving this?

EDIT: I have just tested my hacky "solution" but on reboot am getting an installation wizard that tells me the installation was unsuccessful and it then rolls back the install.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation