Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP all in one 3545
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi all, 

I am experiencing a problem with my HP all in one 3545, only in the SCAN functionality. The printer and copier are working OK.

HP doctor fails in Windows (WIA) SCAN and don't know how to solve it as I am not an IT professional or expert.

I also do not know exactly if windows 10 is 32 or 64 bit. I only know it is windows 10. but Java for example is 32.

Can anybody help me?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks and have a great day!!

Natalia A. Gómez

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Download and install the Full Featured Software and Drivers from the HP web site.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-3540-e-all-in-one-printer-...

Type:

Driver-Product Installation Software

Version:

Operating systems:

Windows 10 (32-bit)

Release date:

Nov 12, 2015

File name:

DJ3540_188.exe

(110.0 MB)

Description:

The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.

Fix and enhancements:

• Added support for Windows 10
  • Most current version of the software includes all previous fixes and enhancements.
HP Recommended

Thanks Sabretooth04!! I have download and install the drivers as you mentioned , but still have the same issue. Find attached the print-screen. Can you help me??? 

Capture scanning problems.PNG

HP Recommended

Totally deinstall all HP software and drivers.

Use this program here to  uninstall.

http://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php

Use Powerful Scan at the end and delete all registry entries shown.

Now go back and reinstall from the above link again.    Follow the HP Web site for your printer to install.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.